Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Port St. Lucie, FL - Fort Pierce Service Plaza

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sigh. Thanks for the update. I had marked it open on supercharge.info based on 1) it showing in the car and 2) Tesla's page for Port Saint Lucie, FL, but I guess even those together aren't reliable. I've reverted it back to a construction cone for now.
@corywright

Cory,

Passed by Port St Lucie again and was able to charge. It looks like 3-4 of the 16 chargers are working, I just didn't happen to get one of them yesterday.

20210909_175950.jpg
20210909_180727.jpg
20210909_180724.jpg

Wait what? So are all of the Superchargers on Tpike supposed to be free or only the ones that were added as part of this initiative from DeSantis? If not all of them, can someone provide a list of which Superchargers are supposed to be free?

Last edited:
Wait what? So are all of the Superchargers on Tpike supposed to be free or only the ones that were added as part of this initiative from DeSantis? If not all of them, can someone provide a list of which Superchargers are supposed to be free?
I can't answer that one. I know that three times I charged at Ft. Drum and twice they deducted referral miles from my account. I called Tesla customer service and the agent said they were not free as far as he knew. A half hour later he emailed me and said he checked and Ft. Drum is free and he forwarded my information to the referral team. A couple of days later they emailed me and said the miles had been deposited back into my account. If you saw in the limk. it was Larry Chanin who was President of the Florida Tesla Club that said FDOT required them to be free. I've used PSL twice and have been charged both times.