Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Price UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Denarius: Nice pictures! I assume first charge at Price; congrats!

I consider this another important "Gap" filler. It makes the San Francisco Bay to the East Coast via I-80 and I-70 route complete.

Another Bronze Spike for the Tesla Supercharger Network!

@Denarius: Nice pictures! I assume first charge at Price; congrats!

I consider this another important "Gap" filler. It makes the San Francisco Bay to the East Coast via I-80 and I-70 route complete.

Another Bronze Spike for the Tesla Supercharger Network!

I talked to the lady at the front desk and she thought I was the first, so as far as I know another notch in my belt! The location isn't that great, not a lot of food options really close by. but as you said, a GREAT gap filler. Nice to be able to bypass richfield in winter.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a aerial tour I made of the area.

Price, UT Tesla Supercharger Aerial Tour - YouTube

Posting re: Price supercharger. A few notes:

1) The hosting hotel (Holiday in Express Suites) is new, modern and nice. They are excited about hosting.
2) When coming west bound into Price, you first pass through the little town of Wellington. Be aware there is a nasty speed trap on the east end of town as you descend and round a corner (no, I didn't
get nabbed).
3) Don't eat at the local wings joint a block away.

I noticed that the pin was showing the Supercharger was at the Ramada Inn instead of the Holiday Inn Express. I contacted the site admin this mourning and he has already changed it to the correct location. Thanks!

BTW, there's now a Dairy Queen nearby, located between the Supercharger and the Ramada Inn, at the southwest corner of Hospital Dr. and Westwood Blvd. Also, there is additional construction just southeast of the Supercharger. It will be interesting to see what they are putting in next.

Last edited:
Reactions: ModelX
Hey, bump to this old thread.

It looks like there might perhaps be some improvements to the site soon? There’s a shipping container parked next to the Tesla equipment corral.

Attachments

• 5BDF6DC6-62C4-46E3-A19E-9D2F7D6CBC43.jpeg
    5BDF6DC6-62C4-46E3-A19E-9D2F7D6CBC43.jpeg
    522.1 KB · Views: 88