Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Primm, NV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Database Error seems to mean that server was temp overloaded, so just do again after a few seconds.

If one tries to create NEW THREAD with exact same spelling/punctuation as existing thread you would expect an error dialog to pop up.?

PRIMM - can't wait for this one. A genuine oasis SC.
--

The Primm SC was having issues on Monday, note it was hot as usual for the summer 100 F, I talked to a few people also having issues. It started charging at 130 kW but dropped quickly to 60 kW and never went higher, I switched SCers once and the same thing happened. My advice is to skip Primm, the outlet sucks it more than half empty, only one bathroom open, bad food options. Just do your outlet shopping in Vegas, and stop in Baker for much better food options. Barstow has the best superchargers in terms of consistent speed.

The Primm SC was having issues on Monday, note it was hot as usual for the summer 100 F, I talked to a few people also having issues. It started charging at 130 kW but dropped quickly to 60 kW and never went higher, I switched SCers once and the same thing happened. My advice is to skip Primm, the outlet sucks it more than half empty, only one bathroom open, bad food options. Just do your outlet shopping in Vegas, and stop in Baker for much better food options. Barstow has the best superchargers in terms of consistent speed.
Baker for food options?