Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Prince George, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably a few more superchargers between Prince George and Kitwanga / Prince Rupert.

And a bunch of random destination chargers between Kitwanga and Whitehorse.

One supercharger in Whitehorse.

Then a bunch of destination ones again.

----

I don't see it happening for at least 5 years.

Strange that the Tesla Supercharger map has removed the PG Supercharger entirely. Can't seem to find it!
It shows up in my car (just looked a couple minutes ago). This has been happening with superchargers in the Nav lately. Seems to be more common with new superchargers. I believe it is some type of software bug. Really hope they fix it soon because it's very disconcerting while traveling!

A little color here:
Mid-afternoon today on a Before-Any-Weekend Friday, the Prince George SpC had one customer…the Costco fuel station 200 meters away had three lines snaking through three rows of shoppers’ vehicles (talk about being ICEd!!!!), with an approximate 20-minute wait for gas. Or, in our case with my truck & trailer measuring 60 feet long, plus another 20 minutes to add diesel.

When-oh-when will my Cybertruck arrive?😢

Reactions: tmoz
A little color here:
Mid-afternoon today on a Before-Any-Weekend Friday, the Prince George SpC had one customer…the Costco fuel station 200 meters away had three lines snaking through three rows of shoppers’ vehicles (talk about being ICEd!!!!), with an approximate 20-minute wait for gas. Or, in our case with my truck & trailer measuring 60 feet long, plus another 20 minutes to add diesel.

Sorry to hear that. I do want another EV also. I don't want to wait, so I'm glad Musk is in a hurry too.

For kicks and giggles: this is this week’s haul - 2,600 miles to go…..

Attachments

• CFDDDD92-B125-450A-ADA1-C11FC53B039B.jpeg
    CFDDDD92-B125-450A-ADA1-C11FC53B039B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 132
A little color here:

Just read this, lol. Answer is TOMORROW!! :) :)

Edit: Uh oh, mis-read.. Your cybertruck... well, it launching tomorrow goes a long way to you and everyone actually receiving one so one day soon hopefully!