Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Prince George, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
160FCC66-25E0-4F22-AFB4-84A9DDA39D30.jpeg

I'm going to need some better news by Wednesday!

Otherwise, could someone please guide me to their favored public charger in Prince George? I'll be driving Jasper->PG->Quesnel which is about 500km, so I'll need to add about 30-40kW. I do have a Chademo adapter and a Chargepoint account.

There are dual 50kw BC Hydro chargers at SuperStore, requires FLO account (or BC Hydro EV account setup)

Hixon (going south towards Quesnel also has a 50kw BC Hydro Charger, but only 1)

From Jasper, you should charge in McBride on the way to PG:

BC Hydro info about using those charging stations...

FYI Ministry of Transport stations are free like this:
PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You (the chademo works fine on these this specific one is 25kw)

Last edited:
There are dual 50kw BC Hydro chargers at SuperStore, requires FLO account (or BC Hydro EV account setup)

Hixon (going south towards Quesnel also has a 50kw BC Hydro Charger, but only 1)

From Jasper, you should charge in McBride on the way to PG:

BC Hydro info about using those charging stations...

FYI Ministry of Transport stations are free like this:
PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You (the chademo works fine on these this specific one is 25kw)
Thanks. And yeah, I should have mentioned that I was hoping to avoid setting up a new account since this is likely just a one-off charge. Dealing with all the different charging apps is one of the more annoying thing about using public chargers imo.

Thanks. And yeah, I should have mentioned that I was hoping to avoid setting up a new account since this is likely just a one-off charge. Dealing with all the different charging apps is one of the more annoying thing about using public chargers imo.
I thought that ChargePoint and Flo had an agreement to allow users for each others network to use the chargers with out having to set up another account. I have not personally tried it as I do not currently have an adaptor for either CCS or Chademo, though I plan on getting the CCS to Telsa adapter once it becomes available.

I thought that ChargePoint and Flo had an agreement to allow users for each others network to use the chargers with out having to set up another account. I have not personally tried it as I do not currently have an adaptor for either CCS or Chademo, though I plan on getting the CCS to Telsa adapter once it becomes available.

I have no idea. I was only responding to the post that said it required a Flo account. I'll try it out with my chargepoint account. Hopefully US and Canadian accounts aren't segregated for some reason (though it wouldn't surprise me).

I'm not trying to spread FUD, but can anyone explain why the PG charger has vanished off the Tesla findus map?
It just seems coincidental to me that this charger is taking so long to get through the final 5% and it's no longer on Tesla's map.
If someone here has a contact at Tesla, please get them to add PG back on the map!
Thanks...