Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Prince George, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guy was testing superchargers, would not say for sure but soon (i suspect tonight or tomorrow)Guy was testing superchargers, would not
WqqlFQgUX6DCMiz7FYDp7pzDRjjTkgxAwIjxHGHPGDmUyZ2RyCbQQxVwwDPZeeUc3bCVcYUsg0FC2NfA5M0glMru3TTfs3MHOV7qHkAwVMwLUBjd1J9M2OcXkMO14BmalTNZB0xT6a2Ouj0_wjbOTVF1hvHvOcTmJw_4VAxX-bRprrSo-ITmkwBLsquwZbvp4De62di7zMRE3cs3RDPEkJSGdjG7Yo-mXXkWO6tq4lP0r8QUCY8LaCA9wunJOIHkmlhIdwST8dHjMAGttgYhTTuKd6dkfgdEgUspAiBea608YVTeDoz-BPeR4AU8qWy4-ZK4D5GGRLjuTj2TVvUhV88ZNKlhGXbEEPedX60qI-Bz1gn11o4vzfhS8vhrEOjiurpks7MmvM5AtIofkQtRmD3iqyeKuKpVq8D2dtDJ-hrlGrHiPAV7XKhIfX00b6xbweZhiON3Zb4b8XNHooveq96dzk8lL1Jd-chLFjUOpIQAYY7mD_4gjY47-uzGJJUotWwfwcVn2sL8aLx0BYsiXc2LSeb2sTOZVbKwr3v_fihwByvklal6ikKQSi4slj9Oavndi3w8Saw05nOZA7BhXszIWVKSFf8PTnU9da4CwoqWzmfSMbpX0k8yHpfbdPt5TQ0499mnK1LGHQhoEqkWVRzI_1I4QrHTKBmixpbBgeSdaEAWJMzTgzuIMbs-wDfz38VE3ULO3_LyTZqZ0iA1mgoUww=w1035-h777-no

A good chunk of that section of the Alaska highway has no connection to the power grid, so don't hold your breath.
I read that the longest stretch is about 200 miles of the AK-CA highway between gas stations... All gas stations with sub-surface fuel Reservoirs need to be hooked up to a power source to pump fuel, so do they just have a generator that does this? Maybe they need some solar panels and a megapack to get the job done, then. Idk what the situation is, but I would imagine they're hooked up to a grid.

I read that the longest stretch is about 200 miles of the AK-CA highway between gas stations... All gas stations with sub-surface fuel Reservoirs need to be hooked up to a power source to pump fuel, so do they just have a generator that does this? Maybe they need some solar panels and a megapack to get the job done, then. Idk what the situation is, but I would imagine they're hooked up to a grid.
Communities in the north use diesel generators if they have no connection to the grid. Solar panels would be nearly useless for 9 months out of the year.

Reactions: Vawlkus