Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Supercharger Progress

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6 of 8 of the charger bases set in Vacaville, The conduit is put in place and crates are there. I will upload photos later

I guess the company doing the one in vacaville is contracted do to 100 more superchargers. They are based out of Kansas City KS.

-P05285

Here is some photos of the install

Attachments

• 5CAE87D0-F2E3-40C5-8A1A-68913A8D0351.jpg
    5CAE87D0-F2E3-40C5-8A1A-68913A8D0351.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 114
  • E82EBF37-1447-4054-99F6-B94783528EF5.jpg
    E82EBF37-1447-4054-99F6-B94783528EF5.jpg
    790.8 KB · Views: 92
  • DF604834-025C-408E-BF49-DBFBDC0B87F2.jpg
    DF604834-025C-408E-BF49-DBFBDC0B87F2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I have re-organized the State folders to be in Alphabetical Order.
I have not (yet) organized each City alphabetically within each State.

There are still a lot of hear-say locations, would be great if the scouts would locate and photo document the new locations as they are discovered.

A primer on searching for permits

...which is not what this post is; rather a call for how to do it.

For example, I followed the breadcrumbs in the Buckeye, AZ SpC row & column, and could get only as far as the town's on-line permit center....then, putting in various permutations of "Tesla / Tesla Motors Inc / et cetera, in various locations, got me nowhere.

More specifically, I would like to stay abreast of any possibilities for the suggested-by-official-SpC map/calendar of a SpC in Wickenburg AZ...so....

Ok, now that we have more than enough superchargers in the greater NYC area (Darien CT, Milford, CT, Greenwich CT, JFK NY, Hamilton NJ, Edison NJ permitted), let's bear down on the situation heading north in New England.

Currently there is only a single New England SC, in E. Greenwich RI. Three more are "coming soon" at Sturbridge, MA (or is it Charlton, or Auburn?), Sagamore, MA, and Portsmouth NH (or Kittery ME). But there don't seem to be any permits or other signs of real activity on these three. Is anyone aware of permit applications, negotiations or other hopeful signs that these three could indeed be on their way soon? It looks like they will at best be online by the end of 2014, doesn't it?

Thanks for any info on this...

A little update on Squamish..

I've upload some construction pictures on the post above.

Thanks for the update - it's exciting that Canada will finally be on the supercharger map. Since Squamish doesn't have its own dedicated thread, I added a link to your photo post to the wiki. I'll watch the Canadian Superchargers thread and update the photo link as more are posted.

Since I see no Maine SCs on the chart I will add some info here. I can confirm that TM is looking at three 'areas' in Maine as a minimum. I know because my brother lives in Maine and has put a member of the Freemont based SC team in contact with the person in charge of business development for the state of Maine. I know TM is interested in Kittery, Portland and Bangor. Beyond that I have NO additional information about whether the talks have been successful in cutting through 'red tape' in local municipalities and whether other spots are under consideration.
These conversation between TM and Maine officials took place in June 2014.

I do not know if this should be added to the chart or not and be given the designation as 'hearsay'. I will let people more familiar with 'SC speak' decide what to do with this information.