Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Warsaw, NC (closed)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let the speculation begin!

Though there really isn't much to speculate about. If it's going in near Warsaw, it likely will be at the Warsaw exit and somewhere in this image:
2016-02-29_15-48-45.jpg

This would be my guess at the Warsaw exit:
2016-02-29_16-02-07.jpg

One other place, which is highly unlikely since it's 20 miles down the road, is at the Wallace exit, since there is a Holiday Inn Express right there and Tesla already has a supercharger at the Holiday Inn Express in Plymouth NC as well as another location that I can't remember at the moment...

2016-02-29_15-50-16.jpg

Last edited:
One other place, which is highly unlikely since it's 20 miles down the road, is at the Wallace exit, since there is a Holiday Inn Express right there and Tesla already has a supercharger at the Holiday Inn Express in Plymouth NC as well as another location that I can't remember at the moment...

Holiday Inn Express Lexington
880 N Lee Hwy
Lexington, VA 24450

Sorry, I'm not able to do that, but check around TMC, and I think that you will find that my sources have proved to be reasonably accurate.

Happy hunting...

Yes, I can vouch for the fact that when Cottonwood says there is something going on with a new Supercharger, he is usually correct. Thanks for sharing.

Now we just need someone to drive around and see what's going on.

Nice work, Zarwin. My bet is that they are going to put it across the parking lot - the spot you first suggested, upthread. I think they are putting in the conduit/wiring to connect from the hotel, where I assume they can access the power grid, to the other side of the parking lot. But that's just an uneducated guess.
This would be the address: 2676 W Nc 24 Hwy, Warsaw, NC 28398

I finally guessed one right! lol from the pics it appears to be going in here (or really close to it):

View attachment 113491

Nice work, Zarwin. My bet is that they are going to put it across the parking lot - the spot you first suggested, upthread. I think they are putting in the conduit/wiring to connect from the hotel, where I assume they can access the power grid, to the other side of the parking lot. But that's just an uneducated guess.

I was looking at it the other way, as in they were bringing in a new feed from outside, but now thinking about that, it would make much more sense for it to be going from the building out to the edge of the lot.

Which is exactly the address I proposed to Tesla when I made the suggestion (first message of this thread). Pretty cool that they actually listened (even if it took two years). :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, in either case, I'll be happy with a supercharger! If they get it done before summer it'd be awesome.

Barring any complications, this will definitely be done by summer.

I came across this link on the web:
https://www.facebook.com/JCRUnderground/posts/1111939678837609
Appears to be behind the McDonald's by the quality inn.

Nice detective work, all! Here is the google maps link: 2676 W Nc 24 Hwy, Warsaw, NC 28398

Most telling is this crop from one of the pics in the facebook link. On the left those sure do look like Distribution Center Crates and other Supercharger crates.

Warsaw NC.jpg