Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Punta Gorda, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if it is operational after Ian?
If you click on it on your map in the car you should get information about whether it is out of commission or not. You can't see that in the app because it only allows visualization of local superchargers. I would bet that it will be at least a week before superchargers dependent on the grid like they all are to start coming back. Of course this makes traveling through impacted areas pretty dicey

Last edited:
Reactions: X Fan
If you click on it on your map in the car you should get information about whether it is out of commission or not. You can't see that in the app because it only allows visualization of local superchargers. I would bet that it will be at least a week before superchargers dependent on the grid like they all are to start coming back. Of course this makes traveling through impacted areas pretty dicey
A drive from Jax through Orlando to Naples would give me pause for at least a week or so.

Second supercharger in Punta Gorda this one on Belmont Road and just a single exit north of the current PG supercharger. Third-party app shows it in permitting but I'm not sure how far away that means, probably quite a few months.

• Informative
Reactions: X Fan