Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Quispamsis, NB

What should we call this...

• Saint John

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Quispamsis

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Kennebecasis Valley

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A good days progress by the install team. Looks like they still need to install the top cap for the chargers.

Attachments

• IMG_20190919_1916327.jpg
    IMG_20190919_1916327.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 145
From the web cam it seems there's been electircal crews working at this site every day for over a week. There's someone there right now working on it.

I checked it yesterday a couple of times and didn't see anyone but yes I said the same thing a few days ago. It seems as if there is something off about this one, the others it seems that once the transformers are installed, the pedestals go in and tesla comes sometime later to check and activate, badda bing, badda boom. Granted this is probably the most-watched supercharger install ever, it really does not seem that the service vans spend that much time at the others once the equipment is installed.

nP7FQbW

Salisbury just opened and I check the NB cams and something is happening. Is it possible we finally caught the Tesla pedestal checker in action? Could opening be imminent?

edit- I evidently don't know how to insert a picture on this forum, but check the cam, something is up. Looks like a silver X plugged in and the guy keeps going back behind the big boxes and checking stuff.
nP7FQbW

Reactions: MarcoRP and duanra
nP7FQbW

Salisbury just opened and I check the NB cams and something is happening. Is it possible we finally caught the Tesla pedestal checker in action? Could opening be imminent?

edit- I evidently don't know how to insert a picture on this forum, but check the cam, something is up. Looks like a silver X plugged in and the guy keeps going back behind the big boxes and checking stuff.
nP7FQbW
Sent message to Tz00 to drop in at lunch time or after work