Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Quispamsis, NB

What should we call this...

• Saint John

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Quispamsis

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Kennebecasis Valley

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably is, with the relatively recent activation of Moncton. I’m trying to check the webcam but for some reason it keeps shitting out on me.

I was about to ask that same thing. It's been working great for me for the past 2 months as I refreshed it and today it got worse and worse to the point that now I can't get anything at all! Haha, maybe quispam isn't used to the 15 people trying to view this cam at the same time today.

Probably is, with the relatively recent activation of Moncton. I’m trying to check the webcam but for some reason it keeps shitting out on me.
Here's the last good picture before it went down about 10 minutes ago.
Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 11.17.27 AM.png

One of the guys got out of the car, walked around behind one of the Tesla racks and then the web cam went down. Sounds suspicious :)

Too many concurrent stalkers (errr watchers)? I'm watching it live now. Live view - AXIS 215 PTZ Network Camera The Tesla that was in the nearest pedestal to the cabinets left about five minutes ago. I wonder if they left for lunch, or perhaps to drain a few miles from the battery so they can resume testing on the next set of pedistals? ( assume they use the car battery for testing vs. having a large load simulator int he back of the car ).

Power is on. Pedestals are illuminated. Tesla tech is doing firmware updates. Asked me not to plug in. Couldn't confirm if he would be done tonight or not. Sounded a little annoyed... Probably too many people asking him.

View attachment 463566
Stepping back for a minute, I love everything about this - when's the last time you heard about somebody being pestered non-stop to know when a gas station was going to be open? :D

it speaks volumes to me about how much things are changing and where the future is going - it's great to see.