Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rancho Cucamonga, CA - Foothill Blvd. (LIVE 22 Sep 2021, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Even from the outside lane.
This is a difficult supercharger to access. Foothill Blvd is divided by an island, requiring a u-turn at Etiwanda if you’re eastbound on Foothill. Traffic on Etiwanda is often heavy making that a challenge. The Supercharger is not visible & easy to drive past. There is only one entrance on Foothill Blvd. Once you do get in there accessing the individual chargers is very tight. The center stalls are tighter to pull into than I wanted to try & I have a M3. I found that the nearby Supercharger at Victoria Gardens was easier to use & there are more stalls. The only advantage I noticed to the Foothill Supercharger is that the stalls aren’t paired.

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
Looks like this location is not currently listed on Tesla's "Find Us" map

Screenshot_20211010-162140_Chrome.jpg

Even from the outside lane.
This is a difficult supercharger to access. Foothill Blvd is divided by an island, requiring a u-turn at Etiwanda if you’re eastbound on Foothill. Traffic on Etiwanda is often heavy making that a challenge. The Supercharger is not visible & easy to drive past. There is only one entrance on Foothill Blvd. Once you do get in there accessing the individual chargers is very tight. The center stalls are tighter to pull into than I wanted to try & I have a M3. I found that the nearby Supercharger at Victoria Gardens was easier to use & there are more stalls. The only advantage I noticed to the Foothill Supercharger is that the stalls aren’t paired.
Just charged here today because wife wanted some Korean BBQ chicken. I come to this center all the time so I knew about the U-Turn. The stalls are pretty wide for M3. I think the trick is to go the empty stall from the entrance closest to them. If you are going into the left 3 spots, use the left entrance. Use the right one for the right 4 spots. For Model X, they are probably a little tight, but I saw 3 parked there today. That charger is a LOT faster than the one at Fontana. It went all the way to 200kw when I plug it in at 80miles left on my M3. The screen was showing charging 800miles/hr and then it dropped down to like 600. It got me to 90% before my chicken order was ready and I had to raise the limit to 100%. By the time I got back to car, it was almost to 100%.

Reactions: JWM3