Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rancho Cucamonga, CA (12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few new possible upcoming supercharger locations to check out in the greater area.

1. Riverside CA
a. The three level parking garage at the Galleria at Tyler in Riverside CA
b. I've heard Riverside CA is getting another one .....??somewhere??

2. Corona CA.
a. Gateway Town Center

3. Moreno CA.
a. Moreno Valley Mall

good hunting......

Stopped here on Sunday morning on our way to Las Vegas. Wow, all slots full and five or six cars waiting! It was either wait in line or gamble on Barstow. Range indicated I would have 7% charge left at Barstow. Drove up Cajon Pass with an elevation increase of 3,000'. Kept my speed down to 70 and arrived with 5% left on the batteries. Doesn't look like the Hesperia SC due at the end of 2017 won't make it with 11 days left in 2017.

• Informative
Reactions: 4SUPER9
Stopped here on Sunday morning on our way to Las Vegas. Wow, all slots full and five or six cars waiting! It was either wait in line or gamble on Barstow. Range indicated I would have 7% charge left at Barstow. Drove up Cajon Pass with an elevation increase of 3,000'. Kept my speed down to 70 and arrived with 5% left on the batteries. Doesn't look like the Hesperia SC due at the end of 2017 won't make it with 11 days left in 2017.
Thanks for the info. Will avoid.
Question: How full was the lot in general? I am wondering if this was just because there were a lot of people shopping for the holidays and leaving their cars there longer than needed.

Question: How full was the lot in general? I am wondering if this was just because there were a lot of people shopping for the holidays and leaving their cars there longer than needed.
Many apologies for my late reply but never received any indication there was a response to my earlier message. By now, you probably know the Fontana SC is coming. Perhaps it's an acknowledgment and response to RC's most often condition of being "packed" unless you arrive at some odd hour. Like many, I'm looking forward to Fontana. BTW, your avatar of the Buick is the same car my parents drove when I was a kid. I'm waiting for my 100D expected next month, and I'm 71. Regards.

Reactions: PLUS EV
.... BTW, your avatar of the Buick is the same car my parents drove when I was a kid. I'm waiting for my 100D expected next month, and I'm 71. Regards.
Thank you. I'll be at the Culver City Car Show next Saturday, May 12th. I rarely do car shows, but this one is fairly chill from what I am told. Good for me, because my '49 Super has a Chevy 454 in it!

Thanks for the info. Will avoid.

I use these chargers 1-2 times per month at random times/days and have had to wait in lines of 1-2 cars around 10% of the time. I've rarely seen more than 3-4 spots free in the last year. So it's definitely operating near capacity and at popular times there are lines.

Someone here says one of the chargers was "damaged" and removed with the one it was paired to deactivated, meaning there are only 10 spaces now instead of 12. I hadn't actually noticed that but if true, it's a bad policy to fail to repair damaged chargers. Anyone have more info?

I was just there last Wednesday. The head in one was not working (there was a paper sign there saying "NOT WORKING"). I saw a guy pulled in to another spot, and shortly after moved to another. Not sure the one he pulled in was not working or just slow? There were like 6 or 7 cars there charging, but it was a Wednesday afternoon around 2:30pm.

I saw a guy pulled in to another spot, and shortly after moved to another. Not sure the one he pulled in was not working or just slow?

Slow is pretty likely when most spaces are in use so he may have been hoping to improve speed. I was charging at 70 miles an hour a week ago instead of the usual 240. Oddly, I had 140 miles added when I returned ~45 mins later so it was much faster than 70 miles an hour.

I charged here two days ago and there are definitely 12 chargers at this point. I counted three times. About half were in use and I tested the ones at each end. I don't think there were any two in a row that I didn't see being used at some point. Screen on car still says there are 12 chargers. So if there were 10 for a time, I think that's been fixed.

• Informative
Reactions: JeffnReno
8am on a Sunday, completely full with 3 cars waiting.

They’re gonna have to do something about this station, particularly if they’re going to regularly use some of the charging capacity to keep the demo fleet for the new showroom topped off.