Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rawlins, WY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a plugshare entry from earlier today saying they are all not working.
Yep and as of Saturday (the 12th) afternoon it was still down. Presumably now up.

Had to drop in to little RV park on the edge of town to charge up for the drive into Casper.
E40EDABD-8BD2-4615-A84D-7A6C0EFE7F23.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: MitchMitch
Maybe the end of the year if the cyber truck ships. If so It would ones are full the most often. I would bet they will add more location before upgrading the current ones.
Exactly. Would make more sense to keep the current v2s and put new v3s at places like Little America, the Love's in Wamsutter, and some place in Cheyenne. That's kind of what they've done in other areas.

A good example of this is I-90 in WA. Existing v2s were Cle Elum, Ellensburg, and Ritzville. Then a couple years ago they added v3s in North Bend, Moses Lake, and Spokane. And now they're building a couple more.

Reactions: WyomingEV and CO_MY
Last Sunday we started the drive from Loveland CO to Roseville CA.
Both Larimie WY and Rawlins WY were almost full; 7 of 8 slots full. (Early afternoon).
We have been doing this route since 2017 and we never saw more than 3 Tesla's charging at one time.
Looks like it might be time to add more chargers on this route.
IMG_4985.jpg

Reactions: CO_MY and Bighorn