Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rawlins, WY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed no electrons flowing in Rawlins or Laramie. Stalls not lit up or numbered but the transformers and meters are in place.

FWIW I went from the Rock Springs supercharger to the Loveland supercharger in one shot. Ended up being 298 miles with my stops at the 2 superchargers under construction, a rest area, and an unexpected construction detour in Loveland (that could have been really unfortunate if I were truly limping but I had about 10 rated miles to spare :). I went ahead and drove an extra couple miles just so I could say I have driven 300 miles on one charge before :) I have an S90D that gets 282 rated miles on a full charge, which is what I left Rock Springs with.

just curious after you drove that 300th mile, what was the Rated Range displayed on your dash screen??

FYI: Came thru Rawlins last night and charged. 3 of the 8 stalls have their cables wrapped over the the top of the cabinets. Tried 1A (which was one of the three) and charged at 110 kWh. Apparently the nipple on the cabinet that keeps the handle in the place was broken.
So, I assumed the other 2 were just like that too. Reported to TESLA.

FYI: Came thru Rawlins last night and charged. 3 of the 8 stalls have their cables wrapped over the the top of the cabinets. Tried 1A (which was one of the three) and charged at 110 kWh. Apparently the nipple on the cabinet that keeps the handle in the place was broken.
So, I assumed the other 2 were just like that too. Reported to TESLA.
When we went through last October, nearly all of the cables had the connectors on the ground. At first, we thought it might be vandalism but them we realized how windy it was. We put some of them back up and they fell right back down.

Charging at 142kW in Rawlins right now. Three of the stalls have X's taped onto them, with the cables unplugged.

Attachments

• IMG_8057.jpeg
    IMG_8057.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104