Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Red Bluff, CA - South Main Street (LIVE 2 Jul 2022. 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped here a couple times last week and weekend… I was actually the ”mayor” for a few days there.. ;-)

Charging speeds were great, 256 kw for solid time then lower down. I never got below about 300 m/hr rate until the last few minutes.. 2nd time charging car went up in 225 miles in 18 minutes from ~14% SOC. Normally I don’t see that level of charging speed at that level of SOC at all.

Starbucks is about a 5 minute walk across an easy street, nice bathrooms and staff. Always a good location for some food and coffee if you’re into that sort of thing.

Parking area seemed safe, especially with a BANK and ATM right across from the chargers so there are quite a few CCTV cameras looking outward to the immediate area.

I will say that the FAR end of the parking lot area seems a bit sketch. While I was charging both times on a Thursday at 08:30 and again at 11:45 on a Monday I saw three times overall a scenario where one car would pull in (not a Tesla, a truck or Cameron or Charger) to the end of the parking lot under the trees, and then about 3-5 min later a 2nd car would pull in right up next to the first car. Mind you, there are NO other cars parked at all there and I’m the only Tesla charging.

Then about 2-3 min later the first car would pull out and leave and then the 2nd car would leave.

Nobody got out of either cars and it sort of seemed to be like some ’transaction’ might be occurring. Just an FYI

Reactions: Mohain and Trekboy
10/13/23 So much AWESOME!

Attachments

• F8bdP5uasAAMzeg.jpg
    F8bdP5uasAAMzeg.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: NKYTA