Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Red Bluff, CA - South Main Street (LIVE 2 Jul 2022. 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Superchargers are next to Raley's in Red Bluff. Looks like most of the construction has been done.

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg
    569.6 KB · Views: 786
  • IMG_0193.jpeg
    IMG_0193.jpeg
    436.4 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0194.jpeg
    IMG_0194.jpeg
    513.7 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0195.jpeg
    IMG_0195.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 184
Would they need 2 handicap spaces out of 12 total stalls? I don't recall seeing wider stalls at other locations (but then I don't visit too many Superchargers).
I suspect only the one farthest to the left will be marked handicap. Almost all new chargers I’ve seen in CA have one marked stall, often labeled with “use last” or similar. I suspect there’s some sort of law or incentive for development of ADA stalls that lowers overall cost to deploy a station or has other benefits for the property owner.

Reactions: bmah
How interesting! I ran into a dude doing maintenance on the original 8.. He was a world-class A-Hole too. But he was dead nuts they would not be adding any more. Granted he also didn't know the Cottonwood chargers were even there. I wonder if they'll do both transformers at the same time...

Reactions: Girrockz
I suspect only the one farthest to the left will be marked handicap. Almost all new chargers I’ve seen in CA have one marked stall, often labeled with “use last” or similar. I suspect there’s some sort of law or incentive for development of ADA stalls that lowers overall cost to deploy a station or has other benefits for the property owner.
Maybe they're wide for upcoming Cybertruck!!!

Great news! What's there for bathrooms, lunch, etc?
I would imagine that the Raleys giant super market that it is built on the side of would be your best bet. Supermarkets tends to have available bathrooms for patrons - and not sure they could adequately judge. probably also have a deli if one doesn’t want to order a pizza from the pizza shop next door.