Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Redding, CA (LIVE 11 Oct 2022, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had a positive experience with the chargers at the Sheraton Sundial? We will be making a drive down to SoCal from Seattle in October, and was wondering if those are reliable enough if the Redding Supercharger isn't actually online by then.

here ya go sir!
You're the total best. Did not expect a full video! This is super helpful for planning. We'll be staying overnight at the hotel, so the slow charge shouldn't be an issue if the supercharger isn't done, at least for traveling south since there are plenty, but in our X Standard Range we will need to top off to be confident about Shasta. Hopefully they will complete the supercharger and it won't be an issue. Thanks again!

Good morning boys and girls. These four bad boys just got installed at the Sundial Bridge. 125 KW shared there are four posts. 20 cents a kilowatt/hr

Attachments

• 20220310_074124.jpg
    20220310_074124.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 20220310_074111.jpg
    20220310_074111.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 84
That is not terrible. I pay that much when I use a city-owned level 2 charger in Santa Barbara. Now if Tesla would finally get around to releasing a CCS adapter.
I've been looking into that ccs adapter. My model 3 is too old to utilize it. Only the latest have the chip which communicates with the ccs. I'll be curious if there will be a retrofit and how much that might cost. It would be nice to have the availability of ccs, but honestly us Tesla owners are blessed by the most awesome supercharging network ever!