Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Redlands, CA - West Stuart Ave. (LIVE 4 Jul 2022, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A user on reddit shared this post:

Showing 20 stalls that appear to be on the top of a parking structure. No precise address was given.

I'm added it on supercharge.info as 275 W Stuart Ave based on some Google Earth sleuthing. Please let me know if incorrect and I'll correct it!

t58l7xpx9zc81.jpg

I4BQjeY.png

Anyone have any remote clue on ETA?
This is probably going to be a while. It's a brand new parking structure and there is heavy construction going on. See pic attached of scaffolding. The parking structure opening to the public will probably be the rate limiting step here I would think. Notice the cabinets are visible in the northwest corner of the top floor.

20220211_142838.jpg

Reactions: ddt3 and mociaf9
I went by today and the train depot parking structure is still not open and there is no indication when it may open. On a positive note, the trains through Redlands are doing test runs. In addition to the Tesla Superchargings on the roof, there are 7 charging stalls on the parking structure lower floor being serviced by EVConnect.

Attachments

• 20220420_153226.jpg
    20220420_153226.jpg
    650.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 20220420_153211.jpg
    20220420_153211.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 125
Tesla stopped putting food and rest room information with the superchargers. Any good breakfast spots close?
The structure is in Downtown Redlands, so there are quite a lot of restaurants pretty close by. Not sure what the best breakfast-specific place would be, though. Besides Starbucks there’s a Corner Bakery not too far, Plant Power (vegan fast food), etc…