Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Regina, SK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My mother said the Tesla SC network made the TV news with some sort of map talking everything that is going to be there within 6-9 months. Did anyone see this? She didn't mention which network this was on. Did it look legit, what appeared to be the sourcing on it? Or some hack dig up the infamous Grey Pin map and assume "well all these say by 2019"? LOL
Yes, our group did that interview with global news. The Saskatchewan Electric Vehicle Association

The media attention has been crazy related to these level 3 chargers coming online

Here is the link to news story
https://globalnews.ca/news/5796590/...lectric-vehicle-fast-charger-in-saskatchewan/

More progress today in Regina

Attachments

• 20190903_163533.jpg
    20190903_163533.jpg
    820.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 20190903_163509.jpg
    20190903_163509.jpg
    821.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 20190903_163630.jpg
    20190903_163630.jpg
    659.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 20190903_163602.jpg
    20190903_163602.jpg
    735.8 KB · Views: 121
Great News.
Wonder which direction they will head after they get Regina up and running.
Or will this just be partial equipment like east in Ontario?
I'll keep my eye on the Brandon site & will post on the day some equipment arrives, as I go by it two or more times a day.
SC pedestals are still in short supply in the supply chain, and I don't see any on that trailer. I don't think Davidson has them on site, either, and that's a week+ out ahead of Regina.

This is more gear than Moose Jaw has gotten, even though that was the first site to break ground.

Other than one or two demo sites (Vegas?) there are no V3 pedestals yet appearing. That will be the turning point when they do.

Who's got everything except the pedestals? Davidson, Regina now, Sault Ste Marie, Deep River, ...? Maybe Blind River and Espanola?

Other than one or two demo sites (Vegas?) there are no V3 pedestals yet appearing. That will be the turning point when they do.

Who's got everything except the pedestals? Davidson, Regina now, Sault Ste Marie, Deep River, ...? Maybe Blind River and Espanola?

IIRC, Moose Jaw might also. I almost drove over to Whitewood to see if anything was happening there, but figured if they WERE there, then they would be in Brandon by Monday or so and that will be a LOT easier to check. As you say, it would be nice to have a list of places completed and just waiting for pedestals. My other thought is they might just head to Winnipeg and get the ground work completed there.

By the looks of the Black Trailer [Kohler] in the pics above, I will guess it is the same crew.

Did someone say that they were heading home to P.A. for some well deserved R&R?

Based on the photos I see here there and all over, the same crew did Bassano to Prawda. I guess the questions are - how deep into Ontario did they go? What about Swift Current and Medicine Hat - any progress there? Other than that, they just need to plug and play the cabinets and pedestals.

Based on the photos I see here there and all over, the same crew did Bassano to Prawda. I guess the questions are - how deep into Ontario did they go? What about Swift Current and Medicine Hat - any progress there? Other than that, they just need to plug and play the cabinets and pedestals.
The question is whether the workers that put the conduit in ground are the same ones that drop cabinets into place and tie them in.

I can only speak for Davidson and Regina, but we had two separate crews. The inital construction crew who dug the holes, ran the conduit and built the concrete pads.

The second work group were the electricians. They moved the cabinets into place and connected everything.

The construction crew left Regina last week and got started in Swift Current. More good news for people traveling the TransCanada in Saskatchewan