Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Revelstoke, BC - Victoria Rd.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8-12 stalls going in at the saveonfoods parking lot? My buddies girlfriend is a waitress and served the construction crew working on it. They said it was for Tesla.

IMG_1729.jpeg
IMG_1732.jpeg

H/T to @johnny_snow's buddy's girlfriend for first discovery. :)

New Supercharger under construction in the Save-On-Foods store parking lot in Revelstoke, BC. Creating this thread as a target to move the relevant discussion/posts for this site out of the original Revelstoke supercharger thread.

Address: 555 Victoria Rd, Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0, Canada

GPS: 51.001766, -118.198354 [Gmap]

@Chuq @MarcoRP @corywright

Last edited:
driveteslacanada.ca: Second Tesla Supercharger under construction in Revelstoke [British Columbia] June 14, 2022
Second Tesla Supercharger under construction in Revelstoke [British Columbia]

"Although there are no signs that the construction is for Tesla, the crews working on the site confirmed with staff at a nearby restaurant that it will be a Supercharger (via TMC).

Photos of the site show ground work has just begun and the station should be either 8 or 12 stalls when complete."

Photos from article:
supercharger-revelstoke.jpg

revelstoke-supercharger.jpg

Reactions: PStewart
While I am absolutely thrilled that Revelstoke is finally getting an upgrade from their 4-stall V2 Supercharger in the middle of the mountain region, there will definitely be ICEing here. That parking lot is usually quite full as it's the main grocery store for local residents. Fortunately they're as far from the store entrance as possible, but it's a busy location!!

driveteslacanada.ca: Second Tesla Supercharger under construction in Revelstoke [British Columbia] June 14, 2022
Second Tesla Supercharger under construction in Revelstoke [British Columbia]

"Although there are no signs that the construction is for Tesla, the crews working on the site confirmed with staff at a nearby restaurant that it will be a Supercharger (via TMC).

Photos of the site show ground work has just begun and the station should be either 8 or 12 stalls when complete."

Photos from article:
supercharger-revelstoke.jpg

revelstoke-supercharger.jpg
That article more or less copy and pasted this post from TMC:

And then you copy and pasted the article back to TMC!

Maybe electrek will make an article about this thread now!

That article more or less copy and pasted this post from TMC:

And then you copy and pasted the article back to TMC!

Maybe electrek will make an article about this thread now!

lol I did think of that... but gotta get the construction started news on the new supercharger thread somehow :)

hey A, what's your source?
B
hey B, what's your source?
A

Don't forget the real source, "buddies girlfriend"!

What a big fail not having at least one pull-through stall available. There is sooooo much RV traffic on this highway, and every time we're in Revy, there's always people with bikes, trailers, boats, sleds (yes, snowmobiles) and even RVs being pulled behind their Teslas now.
This parking lot has very little room to unhitch an RV to charge.

What a big fail not having at least one pull-through stall available. There is sooooo much RV traffic on this highway, and every time we're in Revy, there's always people with bikes, trailers, boats, sleds (yes, snowmobiles) and even RVs being pulled behind their Teslas now.
This parking lot has very little room to unhitch an RV to charge.
True but you have a grocery store, pharmacy, electronics store, auto parts store, convenience store, and several restaurants (emo’s and La baguette are my favourites) near by. It’s really hard to have it all.

Agreed, it's a good "location" but long term, Tesla really needs to look into pull-through stalls, which are basically going to have to be purpose-built SuperCharger sites.
La Baguette is so busy nowadays - my goto is Nomad for quick eats :)
We snowboard in Revy a lot, so usually the 120V at the Sutton Place is enough for a weekend top-up, so this is a welcome addition nonetheless.

Reactions: johnny_snow
You've never seen a Model 3 or Y pulling an RV?

Tesla Model 3 Towing Airstream - Blog - Airstreams | Campers London | Travel Trailers for sale

I'll let you Google more.
I would not call an Airstream an "RV." It's more of a trailer right?

Sure I can google, but I think this use case is sufficiently rare enough that people attempting it are somewhat on their own. Wanting more pull-in stalls is fine, but suggesting that there are tons of Teslas towing RVs is hyperbolic. I've logged over 500,000km in the last 5 years and I haven't seen it once.

Perhaps a nomenclature difference from where we're from. I always referred to any sort of rigid camping device on wheels as an RV. That included tent trailers, pull-trailers, fifth wheels and motorhomes.
But yes, the Internet is full of people pulling various sizes of trailers (camping style or not) across the country, and with cybertrucks and other brand vehicles that may be using the Tesla SCs, not having this could/will be very problematic. Dropping a trailer anywhere near this location will be near impossible. You might find some space on Victoria Avenue, but during camping and snowmobiling season, it's loaded up and the RCMP/bylaw might not like unhitched trailers in that area too.

Agreed, it's a good "location" but long term, Tesla really needs to look into pull-through stalls, which are basically going to have to be purpose-built SuperCharger sites.
La Baguette is so busy nowadays - my goto is Nomad for quick eats :)
We snowboard in Revy a lot, so usually the 120V at the Sutton Place is enough for a weekend top-up, so this is a welcome addition nonetheless.
I spend my winters in Revelstoke sledding. What a great town.

IMG_3811.jpeg

IMG_0956.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: doubeld and bolero