Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Revere, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by earlier, everything looks in place as far as I can tell. Not lit up.
FFE4AF3F-3AB0-47F2-BBDF-CF66A833C750.jpeg
53CC0BF6-CCF2-4BE3-8543-FF1ADB42A1E5.jpeg
0CF0A46F-17E6-4A0D-8F8D-698B1F9D1561.jpeg
FA7A5B5A-CC78-4BAA-B083-CA35557C3F35.jpeg

Just stopped by. No lights. Plugged in and no power and car did not even seem to sense it as it had at other SC that were not fully live yet.

Also, man the V3 cable is much thinner. You notice it right as you see it and it was much more pliable even in the cold weather tonight.

• Informative
Reactions: JATinNH
No electricity today. However, its a pretty cool supercharger since the power boxes are across the road and you can see the asphalt repari they had to do to run it underground.

Attachments

• IMG_1974.jpg
    IMG_1974.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 96
This one is also complete on Tesla's side - COVID is keeping the utility from activating
The utility workers are considered essential employees by the DHS and it's also acknowledged on the Eversource website, so technically they should be able to conduct these types of activities. The Tesla supercharger team is also included in the DHS essential employee list.

To be clear: I fully understand current events are almost certainly causing significant delays in the work needed to complete activation of new superchargers. But I don't think there are currently any governmental restrictions in place that would impede it.

Reactions: Big Earl