Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Richmond RI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can't be sure, but pre-fabricated and 1200 amps sounds like superchargers. I guessed at 4 stalls based on that, and the size of the parking lot.
It's not on the Supercharger map and the guy who submitted the application appears to be a ordinary electrician, not a big company. I'm betting it's just a destination charger for the use of the owner of the store.

It's not on the Supercharger map and the guy who submitted the application appears to be a ordinary electrician, not a big company. I'm betting it's just a destination charger for the use of the owner of the store.
As noted separately, the electrician who pulled the permit has done a number of the other superchargers in the region in conjunction with Gordon. Also, there are a ton of new superchargers being done in Rhode Island with Neon Marketplace that are not on Tesla's map. I suspect those, along with this site are the location reaching out to Tesla to add a supercharger vs. Tesla wanting to fill in gaps on the supercharging map and putting a coming soon pin there to identify where they are thinking of adding superchargers and when it's slotted in their planning timeline.

Reactions: JER_1
Under construction and thanks to the prefab units, nearly done (at least visibly). No transformer.

@tes-s @MarcoRP @corywright

989B8391-A071-42CA-993D-CF96FC162C96.jpeg

CDDAADFA-23FC-4231-B1E8-0976CEABA51E.jpeg

I went by here today. Im just about halfway in between Mystic, CT's and Richmond, RI's new chargers. With it being such a small parking lot, Im calling the ICEING now. Anyone wants to raise me $50? HA. Unlike the Neon Marketplace SC's in Warwick, where two - three stalls are always taken by ICEing (its allowed per the signs), these have signs stating TESLA CHARGING ONLY.

IMG_3218.jpeg

Now, if we could get a Pawcatuck, CT side of Stonington, CT or Westerly, RI charger.

Reactions: mociaf9
I went by here today. Im just about halfway in between Mystic, CT's and Richmond, RI's new chargers. With it being such a small parking lot, Im calling the ICEING now. Anyone wants to raise me $50? HA. Unlike the Neon Marketplace SC's in Warwick, where two - three stalls are always taken by ICEing (its allowed per the signs), these have signs stating TESLA CHARGING ONLY.
If ICE'd, you won't have to wait long. It's not like you can spend more than 10-15 minutes in a Cumby's, anyway.