Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Richmond RI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice!

Thinking of selling my MYP, and getting a Model S LR. When Richmonds open, care to meet up? Id love to check yours out! My big ass (6' 300lbs) may be too big for a Model S as my old 3 was slightly tough to get in and out.
Sure. We're also possibly having a meeting this weekend at the now-open North Dartmouth supercharger (day & time not yet confirmed, but looking like Saturday morning I think)

Still waiting for a meter. Does have the nice "Tesla Coming Soon" slipcovers.

PXL_20220608_205638245.jpg

PXL_20220608_205649796.jpg

Richmond commissioning was attempted today. Apparently they found an issue (factory wiring issue in the prefabricated units) and corrected it. Before the site can be brought online the remediation needs to be reviewed and approved further up the chain of command. They should be able to return and complete commissioning later this week.

Tesla technician was in final stages of commissioning the site ~1PM today Thu 23June2022 and indicates site should be live NLT late afternoon and should appear on the in-car supercharger map soon after.
I'll probably be making a run down tonight to get a first day charge :) If by chance anyone is interested in joining PM me - I'm already coordinating with a couple of others with a similar interest.