Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- Richmond, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driving on 69 south, I believe I saw the green transformer.

It’s totally believable.
D798E721-6A2F-4559-AF95-EBF460AA6FA8.jpeg

Connection not made yet to the mains.
C72E9FD3-C735-4F48-9E7B-D509DCB4F94B.jpeg

Clear messaging about status and about parking policy.
1DCF5CDC-5DCE-449A-8C77-0B6FE0C1061C.jpeg

Meet the Transformer.
A6084B92-80E5-4FFF-873C-B54BC10FE09C.jpeg

OT, but those signs really irk me. You just are not going to influence an ICE driver that the rules are different for identical-looking parking spots right next to each other.. "That one there a gas car can use for 60 minutes, and it's just like this space, so I'm parking." Now, I don't think it has ever been a problem for me personally, but I know it will be one day.

OT, but those signs really irk me. You just are not going to influence an ICE driver that the rules are different for identical-looking parking spots right next to each other.. "That one there a gas car can use for 60 minutes, and it's just like this space, so I'm parking." Now, I don't think it has ever been a problem for me personally, but I know it will be one day.
Early Tesla owners who watched out for these signs recommended preferentially charging in the “60 minute general parking” spots, so when a site got busy the only open ones remaining would be the Tesla charging only spots and maybe ICE drivers would be inhibited from parking there, leaving them open for the next Tesla that came to charge.

For those who aren’t aware, the general parking signs usually come about because of zoning or other rules that require a certain number of parking spaces for the establishment, and spaces reserved for charging don’t count.

No change. “Coming Soon” signs still adorn the stallards.

I am here today to get a fix on the power meter status. And I do not see even a meter enclosure. Or conduit for a meter, in any of the earlier pics. Guessing it will go here:
image.jpg

Be advised. Coffee at Rudy’s is 60 cents. That is not a typo ... 60 CENTS. Yes, refills are free and cheerful. Goes well with their lineup of breakfast tacos...
End Of Message.

Last edited:

I am here today to get a fix on the power meter status. And I do not see even a meter enclosure. Or conduit for a meter, in any of the earlier pics. Guessing it will go here:
View attachment 355189

Be advised. Coffee at Rudy’s is 60 cents. That is not a typo ... 60 CENTS. Yes, refills are free and cheerful. End Of Message.

Well, the work crews were celebrating Thanksgiving as well. Hopefully they’ll get back to this project next week.

View attachment 355189

Be advised. Coffee at Rudy’s is 60 cents. That is not a typo ... 60 CENTS. Yes, refills are free and cheerful. Goes well with their lineup of breakfast tacos...
End Of Message.
Free refills reminds me of fresh coffee -

• Funny
Reactions: ℬête Noire

End Of Message.

I was in the area and drove by Rudy's this morning. I can report that nothing has changed since this post.