Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Richmond, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn't think they would be working on Saturday, but one worker is here digging :)

Attachments

• IMG_9464.JPG
    IMG_9464.JPG
    465.1 KB · Views: 228
I didn’t have time to test the charging pylons when I drove by this morning, but a number of them are lit up. There is still construction going on (cinderblock masonry), but the construction fence is now down. Still some work to be done.

This picture was taken last night by my brother.

7CCFF5D2-73E8-426E-9422-EF2D8D308B5F.jpeg

Was heading to the Chester SC today when I noticed this new SC appeared on the map so I decided to check it out. Only had 1% SOC when I arrived (took a bit of a gamble that it was actually online!), and although the site is still well under construction it looks like they have about 12 of the 18 stalls (out of 20 total?) up and running. Looks like Richmond is finally getting its fair share of SC love! Here's some pictures I took:

SC_charge1.jpg
SC_charge2.jpg

Lanny's photo shows "8 out of 12 stalls available". I thought that there are 20 stalls.

Also, the photos above to not show numbering on the stalls. Does not mean Tesla hasn't officially inspected the location yet?