Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Richmond VIC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Official Opening 14th May ...
Good chance to meet up if I can make it. Off to Melbourne this weekend so not sure ...

Supercharger Opening.png

Did anyone happen to catch the Tesla PR segment on last nights Channel 9 News (at 6:54pm) ?
Filmed at the Cremorne/Richmond service center, and near the Yarra River.

I also saw the Kingsmen movie last night, and noticed 2 Tesla MS cameo appearances (but you have to be quick to spot them).
1. Looking into the unusual curved building as main character arrives.
2. Looking from inside, towards the front door, as he leaves.

Cheers, Greg.

Did anyone happen to catch the Tesla PR segment on last nights Channel 9 News (at 6:54pm) ?
Filmed at the Cremorne/Richmond service center, and near the Yarra River.

I also saw the Kingsmen movie last night, and noticed 2 Tesla MS cameo appearances (but you have to be quick to spot them).
1. Looking into the unusual curved building as main character arrives.
2. Looking from inside, towards the front door, as he leaves.

Cheers, Greg.

Yep saw the Channel 9 segment. I thought both Heath and Keith were very good.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the Richmond opening next week!

No. Although I thought it was selected previously as I used to get them. I've selected it now. I'm talking with some of the Tesla guys soon so perhaps I'll drop a hint.

I expect it's just logistics of the mailout, some early owners only just got their invites in the last day or so and it seems many owners have still not. The invite clearly says 'all owners' (and invites have been received by some with orders not yet delivered, so they are presumably included) and allows you to bring guests and even rsvp for friends and family, so it must be pretty open slather. It's not a big place though, so at some point I guess they may have to cap numbers or refuse guests etc.

Oh gees.
I'm in Melbourne for the week, for work. Was skimming this forum yesterday and noticed the Richmond SC would be live soon, didn't pay much attention.

Considered going for a walk to check it out last night but decided against it... wouldn't see much in the dark anyway.

Only today did I see this thread. Dammit! Oh well, it seems it was a ticketed event anyway!

Oh gees.
I'm in Melbourne for the week, for work. Was skimming this forum yesterday and noticed the Richmond SC would be live soon, didn't pay much attention.

Considered going for a walk to check it out last night but decided against it... wouldn't see much in the dark anyway.

Only today did I see this thread. Dammit! Oh well, it seems it was a ticketed event anyway!

The centre is open for business from today so still worth checking out if you're in town and interested.