Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ritzville, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Permit issued 05/01/14. Address at 105 Galbreath Way Ritzville. I90 easy on/off. As per the permit detail it looks like construction has already started. Permit detail indicates conduit to the chargers has been ok'd to be buried. Hope someone near there can post some photos.

Last edited:
Permit issued 05/01/14. Address at 105 Galbreath Way Ritzville. I90 easy on/off. Per permit detail it looks like construction has already started. Permit detail indicates conduit to the chargers has been ok'd to be buried. Hope someone near there can post some photos.

Tesla Supercharger network - Page 434... My hearing is not always perfect, but was pretty good on this one...

IMG_1371.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG

Work being done yesterday at the Best Western in Ritzville . The guys from 509 Electrical thought that it would be 3 or 4 weeks

Question on SC's. The individual stalls are numbered/lettered 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B etc. Can a car charge on 1A while another charges on 1B or are they like the Blink CHAdeMO chargers with 2 cables which allows 2 cars to be plugged in at the same time but only one is charging? Or maybe the amps output is split between 1A & 1B??

Just to check out progress, I drove to Ritzville today and talked to some of the construction people. The mechanical work is being done by Lowe North Construction. The one most knowledgeable has TSLA stock and said they don't have an electrical license in WA state so 509 is doing that work. Lowe North has been involved in the construction of about 25 supercharger sites, including several in Utah, the one in Detroit, OR and they're going to be working on the one in or near Limon, CO. They said Tesla is trying to get sites on line as close as possible from ground breaking to working in about 21 days.

They've done better than that at Ritzville. Ground breaking was on the first, and it's expected to be live this Friday (the 16th). They expect Tesla to be there tomorrow night for the final inspection.

They've done better than that at Ritzville. Ground breaking was on the first, and it's expected to be live this Friday (the 16th). They expect Tesla to be there tomorrow night for the final inspection.

Fantastic report! Thanks so much for getting out there and talking to the horse's mouth. And the accelerated schedule means I can definitely use this one on my way back from Iowa to BC in about two weeks.

Any news from these folks about Coeur D'Alene?

Just to check out progress, I drove to Ritzville today and talked to some of the construction people. The mechanical work is being done by Lowe North Construction. The one most knowledgeable has TSLA stock and said they don't have an electrical license in WA state so 509 is doing that work. Lowe North has been involved in the construction of about 25 supercharger sites, including several in Utah, the one in Detroit, OR and they're going to be working on the one in or near Limon, CO. They said Tesla is trying to get sites on line as close as possible from ground breaking to working in about 21 days.

Great news! I really like the 21-day nominal instal schedule!!!

Hope they are on their way to Limon, CO next. If you get a chance to ask, find out where the Limon, CO Supercharger will be located.

Thanks for the road trip and great news! The next few weeks are going to be way busy for me but I definitely feel a Spokane road trip coming on.