Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ritzville, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would be really nice to see some progress from the South Dakota end to narrow the gap, I'd like to jump the divide and drive cross country with the kids along the northern route as soon as is reasonable. it's already easier to drive across than down through southern CA. I'm figuring I can already make it to Missoula on SC's, do an overnight L2 charge and jump another 280 miles, but then it would be a long wait, which gets really tricky with a 3 and a 5 year old!

It would be really nice to see some progress from the South Dakota end to narrow the gap, I'd like to jump the divide and drive cross country with the kids along the northern route as soon as is reasonable. it's already easier to drive across than down through southern CA. I'm figuring I can already make it to Missoula on SC's, do an overnight L2 charge and jump another 280 miles, but then it would be a long wait, which gets really tricky with a 3 and a 5 year old!

A while back there were rumblings that Tesla was doing site selection in Gillette, WY and Sheridan, WY. I haven't heard anything in a while though.

Ritzville to Missoula is really stretching it according to EVTripplanner. Lincolns Silver Dollar Bar in Haugan, MT has RV sites with power but I am not sure if they have 50A 14-50.
I will be going by there Thursday and will try to remember to check out the power.

The supercharger is right next to a Best Western.
pics:
DSC_1387_resize.JPG
DSC_1394_resize.JPG