Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ritzville, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any update on this? Does it still seem hit or miss? Has anyone contacted Tesla about this to complain, and have they said anything about it?

Anyone see any electricians poking around or Tesla equipment show up?

Man, wouldn't it be wonderful if while fixing this they just updated it to an 8 stall? :)

Power Outage!
Plugged in this afternoon and while I was using the restroom in the hotel the power went out. That whole section of the grid went down, including the SC. All the ICE cars made a mad dash for the Conoco, while we went to plug into the Clipper Creek J plug next to Conoco. There was another Model 3 that was looking at the fast charger next to us, but neither of us had a Chademo adapter. I wish Tesla would push a CCS adapter to the US. Anyway, I plan on trying to avoid Ritzville if possible now. It would be nice if they had solar plus powerpacks there. We ended up leaving for another J plug in Medical Lake to allow the other Tesla Owners a chance to use the station.

Yesterday we were cruising from CdA heading west, I thought I might get a quick bump at Ritzville since I only had 10% more than I needed to make Ellensburg. When I checked the charger icon to see how many stalls were open, I was greeted with a "Reduced Service" warning. When I hit the 'navigate to' icon, it said "Supercharger Temporarily Closed" (still shows that this morning). I didn't stop there, but from the freeway it looked like the M3 backed in there wasn't even plugged in.
Anyone have an update that will clarify if any power is currently flowing in Ritzville? In the meantime, keep yourself ready for anything.
Thanks in advance.

Yesterday we were cruising from CdA heading west, I thought I might get a quick bump at Ritzville since I only had 10% more than I needed to make Ellensburg. When I checked the charger icon to see how many stalls were open, I was greeted with a "Reduced Service" warning. When I hit the 'navigate to' icon, it said "Supercharger Temporarily Closed" (still shows that this morning). I didn't stop there, but from the freeway it looked like the M3 backed in there wasn't even plugged in.
Anyone have an update that will clarify if any power is currently flowing in Ritzville? In the meantime, keep yourself ready for anything.
Thanks in advance.

Man they really need to just overhaul this location and expand it to an 8 stall at least (though a 12 stall probably would be worth while too...)

Well this isn't good news. We'll be heading to Spokane next week for Thanksgiving. With the cold snap that's on it's way, we'll need to completely top off in Ellensburg to get there since neither Moses Lake, nor Spokane are up and running yet. Damn. And that's presuming, of course, that Ellensburg is even working.

Which makes me doubly sad as I won't be stopping in Cle Elum to check out the new Cle Elem Coffee.

Well this isn't good news. We'll be heading to Spokane next week for Thanksgiving. With the cold snap that's on it's way, we'll need to completely top off in Ellensburg to get there since neither Moses Lake, nor Spokane are up and running yet. Damn. And that's presuming, of course, that Ellensburg is even working.

Which makes me doubly sad as I won't be stopping in Cle Elum to check out the new Cle Elem Coffee.

Currently charging at 80kW on 2A. Maxed out at 137. Thankfully folks are using Plugshare check in’s to keep the updates coming for this since Tesla still lists this location as temporarily closed.

There were definitely some nervous exchanges in the car on the way here from Ellensburg into an icy headwind. We had 230 (with a max charge of 246 on the old 90D) when we left. Got here with 60. Fortunately have the chademo adapter in the car too as a back up.

Cheers!

• Informative
Reactions: ReddyLeaf and IdaX
Currently charging at 80kW on 2A. Maxed out at 137. Thankfully folks are using Plugshare check in’s to keep the updates coming for this since Tesla still lists this location as temporarily closed.

There were definitely some nervous exchanges in the car on the way here from Ellensburg into an icy headwind. We had 230 (with a max charge of 246 on the old 90D) when we left. Got here with 60. Fortunately have the chademo adapter in the car too as a back up.

Cheers!

Be careful driving into Spokane - HUGE accident on the westbound I90 lanes around the airport. KXLY is saying 60-70 cars involved!

• Helpful
Reactions: IdaX and goneskiian
Any updates on this? Still listed as reduced service... has anyone seen any Tesla staff or contractors out there looking at the station? It's odd that it keeps going into reduced service yet nothing seems to be done with it... part of me is still hoping that Tesla is just holding out trying to limp it along to an expansion/overhaul and part of me just thinks Tesla sees intermittent issues with this location but hasn't bothered on coming out to replace hardware or troubleshoot...