Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Riverview, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Photo posted Friday on Superchargers (I don’t know who posted it!)
CD82B125-7F5D-480F-915C-697626B37F37.png

When you say posted on “Superchargers” , what exactly do you mean? TMC? Facebook? Tesla Forums? ...
Thanks, but unfortunately that graphic doesn't provide any useful information to identify your source. Can you please provide a link to your source or any other information to identify your source?
I should mention that there is a phone app called Superchargers that shows the Riverview Supercharger Station is under construction, but it doesn't currently show any photos.

Larry

It is directly sourced off supercharge.info, with photos
Thanks. My Android version of Superchargers for Tesla doesn't provide that information, nor does it have that functionality.
From the screen grabs that you posted It appears that the phone app itself has provisions for people to directly upload photos to it as opposed to obtaining it from Supercharge.info. To the best of my knowledge Supercharge.info doesn't have any photos on its database.

Larry

Thanks. My Android version of Superchargers for Tesla doesn't provide that information, nor does it have that functionality.
From the screen grabs that you posted It appears that the phone app itself has provisions for people to directly upload photos to it as opposed to obtaining it from Supercharge.info. To the best of my knowledge Supercharge.info doesn't have any photos on its database.

Larry
So I found Superchargers for Tesla App in the IOS library and it does have three pictures. I was unaware of the existence of this app.

Reactions: MarcoRP
2D00746B-BA5A-4AC1-8D62-1CDF35755610.jpeg
I took this photo a couple of days ago. I would guess the transformer is going in this corner, it’s at the intersection of big bend road and the main entrance drive.

As far as when it actually gets here, I have no idea, transformers seem to be the last piece of the puzzle, and dependent on the power company (TECO in this case). My guess is this station opens March 1. If I ever see the crew I’ll ask them, and also see if they will tell me where they are going next!

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and jrreno