Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rochester, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All I know is that it doesn't show up in my app. It would be the 2nd closest to me after Lincoln and before Portland.

On another note, I am still skeptical about an eventual North Conway Supercharger being installed at Irving. Space is limited there. Hannaford would seem to be a better fit, but space and traffic are issues almost everywhere during tourist season in Conway.

I checked this morning and they don't have power and they are wrap in plastic. Took this picture couple of night ago
20191108_181317.jpg

It's hard to tell, but it's likely just waiting for Tesla to come and commission the site. Tesla only has a relatively small number of teams servicing and commissioning superchargers, and they cover a very large territory. As of a year or so ago, the team that commissioned the Framingham MA supercharger was covering the entire northeast region, perhaps down as far as Washington DC. I'd like to think they've hired more people as the network has expanded, but they still have a lot of miles to cover between superchargers and probably there time on repairs and commissioning. They just brought Orleans, MA up late last week, so they are probably in the area. Shouldn't be too long if this is in fact the holdup.

Reactions: austin_b