Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rochester, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla charging stations approved in Rochester
Posted Dec 4, 2018 at 1:09 PM
Updated Dec 4, 2018 at 5:39 PM

The city Planning Board on Monday unanimously approved the installation of eight Tesla charging posts in front of Hannaford supermarket.

Four Tesla Supercharger cabinets, each of which can charge two vehicles at a time, will be installed at the front of the 290 North Main St. store’s parking lot, just northwest of the lot’s entrance.

Tesla charging stations approved in Rochester

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq and ThisIsTrue
Another Hannaford to add to the one in Portland, ME.

A deal with Hannaford would be a big deal for the Northeast.

I'm liking what we're seeing with some fill-in Superchargers.

There’s also a Hannaford in Portsmouth... if Tesla is doing a deal with Hannaford, would we see one there, too?

It’s not a particularly great location... dense confusing area with a few steps between the highway and it.

20190828_203356.jpg
20190828_203420.jpg
20190828_203356.jpg
There seem to be some construction activity
20190828_203356.jpg
20190828_203420.jpg

Speaking of which I’ve been keeping my ear to the ground for the planned N. Conway SC but even people who work for the town haven’t heard anything. Anyone else doing doing sleuthing??
That one is very likely going to be at the Irving Oil/Circle K. See: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/3911131/

The presentation by Irving lists their N. Conway, NH location as a "proposed" spot for a future supercharger.

img_20190807_0951131-jpg.440018

Reactions: Tdreamer
Based on the pictures Markbb99 posted in August, does anyone know typically how long these take to go up? I will be driving through on Columbus Day weekend and it would be nice to use it if it's ready by then.

Based on the pictures Markbb99 posted in August, does anyone know typically how long these take to go up? I will be driving through on Columbus Day weekend and it would be nice to use it if it's ready by then.

That’ll be about seven weeks after construction started. It’s not impossible that they’ll be done, but I think it’s unlikely. I think Superchargers generally take 2-4 months to go from starting construction to being operational. I’d bet on it being done in-time for Thanksgiving.