Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rochester NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another supercharger appears to be coming to the Rochester NY area, slated for Q3 2023.

Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 11.45.06 AM.png

I only just noticed, this is super exciting for me! My best guess is that it'll be at the new Whole Foods currently being built in Brighton. This seems likely since I have seen at least a few superchargers built at Whole Foods locations, and I remember there was a plan for there to be EV chargers at this new Whole Foods. It might not make that much sense however since it's supposed to open by February. It'll be very interesting to see where it ends up going, though.

I only just noticed, this is super exciting for me! My best guess is that it'll be at the new Whole Foods currently being built in Brighton. This seems likely since I have seen at least a few superchargers built at Whole Foods locations, and I remember there was a plan for there to be EV chargers at this new Whole Foods. It might not make that much sense however since it's supposed to open by February. It'll be very interesting to see where it ends up going, though.
I would be very surprised if it was at Whole Foods as there is very little parking spaces in that new plaza. Don’t know how they would allow Teslas to be charging in a space in demand by Whole Food shoppers and the other stores.

Just went by Eastview Mall and there has been construction right next to the old Superchargers. They installed what appears to be the underground wiring for about 16 possible chargers. Cant confirm that they are Tesla.

Attachments

• ED2DE52F-0631-4611-85D9-B138D3F7D1CA.jpeg
    ED2DE52F-0631-4611-85D9-B138D3F7D1CA.jpeg
    652.9 KB · Views: 71
Small update: While the supercharger listing still says target opening in 2024 with no further details, I found on PlugShare that there are actually superchargers on the side of the (relatively) new Henrietta service center! I'd assume they're not available to use for owners of course, though perhaps if you're in a pinch they could be nice and let you charge up.
Tesla Service Center Supercharger (Coming Soon) | Rochester, NY | EV Station