Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rockaway NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found this under construction already.

395 Mt Hope Ave, Rockaway, NJ 07866

It is near the intersection of SR-15 and I-80, 13 miles west of the Wawa in Parsippany that is supposedly getting a SC soon also.

The building in the background has a Five Guys, Panera, Starbucks, CVS & Target.

I think there were 6 cabinets, making it a 12 stall.

Rockaway01.jpeg
Rockaway02.jpeg
Rockaway03.jpeg
Rockaway04.jpeg

Yes, it is. Not surprising, being another Simon property. Interestingly, this is dead center between Parsippany and Roxbury (where the current "coming soon" is on the Tesla map). Hopefully this isn't in their stead.

It is quite a walk across the parking lot from this location to the mall itself, but I prefer it that way. Shouldn't be a problem with the chargers getting blocked, except maybe around Christmas.

It is 50 miles east of Tannersville.

I don't think that location is going to be great at nights. That AMC parking lot is usually full on weekend nights. Hopefully Mall secuirty will keep an eye on them and get ICE cars towed. Pretty short walk to the mall food court however!

Wow, I used to spend a LOT of time at the Rockaway Mall -- grew up nearby and my father owned a pretzel store there. I might be biased but I think it's a very good spot for a supercharger. Frankly, it looks like it's far enough from the main mall and theaters that there shouldn't be a ton of people parking there to see a movie or do hours of shopping. It'll definitely be busy (and possibly slow to get in/out) during the holiday season though.