Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rockaway NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
11E62B20-33F6-4396-B8E6-021BDA16C096.jpeg

Still nothing registering on the meter...

And this is as of 5 minutes ago:

3C4C23C9-51A5-4191-8D94-1FE2E0308912.jpeg
1C1DDEDF-4D83-4ADB-9817-DEBAF26BB9BF.jpeg

So close I can feel it!!

I have some great news. I noticed these guys at the opposite end of the parking lot as I was about to head out:

E6C061B2-B45C-409F-8763-EEB4CD69B467.jpeg

So I go over and talk to them... Awesome dudes. Said the Supercharger needs to tap into AMC's power. That'll require turning off power to the movie theater Wednesday night.

And they said the Supercharger will be live by Thursday morning. :)

They were really curious as to how Teslas will be charged for their useage. They thought it might be free for all Teslas since there are no meters on each individual charger. I explained how usage is measured inside the Tesla and then charged to your CC. Their minds were blown lol.

I have some great news. I noticed these guys at the opposite end of the parking lot as I was about to head out:

View attachment 374477

So I go over and talk to them... Awesome dudes. Said the Supercharger needs to tap into AMC's power. That'll require turning off power to the movie theater Wednesday night.

And they said the Supercharger will be live by Thursday morning. :)

They were really curious as to how Teslas will be charged for their useage. They thought it might be free for all Teslas since there are no meters on each individual charger. I explained how usage is measured inside the Tesla and then charged to your CC. Their minds were blown lol.

Race you there Thursday morning. :)

• Funny
Reactions: madodel