Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rockingham, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Owners - North Carolina Facebook group reports that this SC is now open:

1639142680558.png

@Chuq @MarcoRP

Stopped at this charger last Wednesday (day before Thanksgiving) on our way from Ashville, NC to Southport, NC. Was not busy at all, there were only like 2 or 3 other cars that showed up at various times during the 20 minutes we were here. The location is welcome so I could skip Charlotte completely. Food near by helped too....good stop.

1669725544361.png

Last edited:
I charged here on Saturday as well. Ended up walking across the highway and eating at the Mexican restaurant Taco Loko. The placed seemed run-down and empty from the outside but was busy and had typical Mexican food on the inside. I'd give it a 7/10

I spoke with someone in a MY that was traveling from Canada and his left camera was not working (only showing a black image) and he was upset that he couldn't use AutoPilot for the rest of his trip because it wouldn't enable. I looked at his camera and it looked like it had condensation water in it. I asked him if he tried a reboot and he said he didnt know what that was. I showed him the 2 button reboot and we did that and his camera was working and he was VERY happy and appreciative. I love the Tesla community 🥰