Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rocklin, CA (Tesla Service Center, 18 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rocklin Superchargers Wensday Contractor says3weeks for PGE to OK it

Yeah, I can see tired (or other adjective) drivers pulling in front first, stopping somewhere in the middle and blocking two spots. Hope I'm wrong.

IMG_20150128_114049046_HDR.jpg

Yeah, I can see tired (or other adjective) drivers pulling in front first, stopping somewhere in the middle and blocking two spots. Hope I'm wrong.

Maybe the 6 foot concrete block wall down the row of chargers will be built later, for all those too tired (or other adjective) to figure it out.

How you gonna train all those tired owners? You know even walls won't help.

As my Missouri friend used to say, "There is no cure for dumb."

Makes me tired.

Yup, now that you mention it the panels are oriented NORTH. Not optimum for PV output, but the alternative would have produced more drainage problems I suspect. With this general configuration, the rains (when and if any actually happen) will drain to the street and not back towards the rest of the complex there. There are also further massive numbers of PV panels along the whole east and south sections of the service complex, so perhaps they compensated for ideal orientation with simply installing more panels?

- - - Updated - - -

I like number 1. The access to the Galleria Superchargers is NOT convenient at all off I-80 (IMHO, of course), and the access to the Rocklin SC is orders of magnitude more simple and convenient.

Was there this morning dropping off my car for minor service. When I got into my car at home and navigated to the Service Center (which was a previous destination) it came up as 'Rocklin SuperCharger' instead. Interesting behind the scenes changes in Nav. Staff hadn't seen this yet. SC went live and up on Tesla's website yesterday. Staff told me that the re-opening/re-design party/reception has been pushed back to April at some point, they're hoping that Elon will come and do the ribbon-cutting. It's the third Solar-based SC in the network.

Have a loaner of a P85D today. Boy, the new seats are such an improvement. Hope that once they catch up on inventory there will be an upgrade path for owners of earlier cars...