Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rockville, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lanny

Nov 29, 2011
MD
22053F70-61AB-4735-B2E6-F147E1479514.jpeg

Rockville Town Center, Garage A. On the Nav map.

Last edited:
Was this on anyone's radar? Has anyone been there?

It was nice meeting you yesterday!

not only wasn’t this on anyone’s radar, including employees at the Tesla store, but it’s still not even on Tesla’s online supercharger map:

Find Us | Tesla

The Supercharge.info map is up to date today but it didn’t have any info as recently as a week ago, I’ve been checking it for updates on pike and rose.

supercharge.info

If there was zero knowledge about this Rockville location, I’m excited for more potential new locations and rapid build out going forward!

not only wasn’t this on anyone’s radar, including employees at the Tesla store, but it’s still not even on Tesla’s online supercharger map:

Find Us | Tesla

The Supercharge.info map is up to date today but it didn’t have any info as recently as a week ago, I’ve been checking it for updates on pike and rose.

supercharge.info

If there was zero knowledge about this Rockville location, I’m excited for more potential new locations and rapid build out going forward!
Great to meet you as well @TribeDC. @Big Earl had the Model 3 and I had the Model S.

All key admins of supercharge.info are active here on TMC and we collectively work together to crowdsource as much supercharger info as we can for the site. @Lanny (same on Twitter) and @pluginsites on Twitter are great resources for charger hunting on the East Coast.

Don't forget to check out the Superchargers Visited thread. Superchargers Visited

Find Us | Tesla

supercharge.info

It was great chatting yesterday!

If you’re ever interested in meeting up with like-minded EV enthusiasts, talking about cars, charging, policy and legislation, check out EVADC. We’re currently meeting at Potomac Library at 7pm on the third Wednesday of every month.

See you around.

Last edited:
So is this like the Savannah GA supercharger where you need to in and show someone your fob/phone app and get your ticket validated?

I've NEVER gone inside to get my ticket validated at the Savannah airport supercharger. All I ever do is show my ticket to the person at the exit booth, and if I've been there less than 2 hours, they have you sign your ticket, and you're on your way. Unless you just want to go into the airport, you really don't have to.