Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rolling Meadows, IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm actively thinking of buying a Tesla Model S and really want it blacked out ... where did you get your tints done? Also, where did you get the rims & platiwrap on the handles?
I did window tinting, vinyl wrapping of trim pieces (including handles), painting, and powder coating for the wheels. All done by different companies. PM me and I'll send you contact info.

IMG_0167.JPG
Almost done. They were doing some landscaping by the transformers but the rest looks totally done.

I drove by yesterday and spoke with a contractor there. He told me that their work was done and all that remained was for Tesla's quality control people to confirm it's ready. The contractor said it should be ready in a couple days, but of course he's not the QC guy.

Great News. I'm expected to take delivery of my car sometime next week. So it seems probably by the end of the weekend it should be open. Perfect Timing.

That's a funny article. :p Just enough of "All the cool kids these days are using the Facebook to send mail, but not Post mail. They send 'E' mail which means 'electronic mail,' and the messages take mere minutes to travel across the country or to any territory with access to the internets!"

• Funny
Reactions: _jal_