Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rolling Meadows, IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Several ComEd trucks onsite working on Thursday 3/19/20.
8FF0DC26-4C3C-4EFC-AB2D-60F692BF4C80.jpeg
2FF86C6F-E90B-4243-8BAA-29294765868A.jpeg
F4364BF4-4F1F-49CC-A5FA-F0272CC3AEFD.jpeg
1AED127E-30C0-4973-AACD-F6C82A74B7CD.jpeg

Thanks @silverwolfe08. This site was entered as a second site "Rolling Meadows - #2, IL" on supercharge.info. Tesla lists it as an expansion of the first site (22 stalls, up to 250 kW)

I've set the supercharge.info location at open, so at least it registers in the "changes" tab, but after a couple of weeks I may suggest to @BlueShift that it gets deleted (and details be merged into the main entry).

Reactions: PStewart
Thanks @silverwolfe08. This site was entered as a second site "Rolling Meadows - #2, IL" on supercharge.info. Tesla lists it as an expansion of the first site (22 stalls, up to 250 kW)

I've set the supercharge.info location at open, so at least it registers in the "changes" tab, but after a couple of weeks I may suggest to @BlueShift that it gets deleted (and details be merged into the main entry).
Yeah. Oopsies on me for that. Supercharge Info really needs an expansion pin

Stopped here last wednesday on my way to o'hare. The 2 stalls closest to the big cabinets were not working, although the lights on the pedestals were on. One of the cables was laying in the snow so maybe that had something to do with it. One of the middle pedestals was partially knocked over too, looked like someone backed into it too hard. Otherwise no issues, pulled out of stall 1 and into 2 and it was fine.

• Informative
Reactions: scottf200