Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rolling Prairie, IN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There looks like 8 stalls installed, but not active yet, at the east bound travel plaza in Rolling Prairie, IN.
Location link: Travel Plaza 3, MP 56 Eastbound - Rolling Prairie

This may be an odd source, but I was reading about a guys road trip experience in the mach e forum. In post 15 he describes the location and included a picture of the supercharger stalls taped off. (Source)

Looks like the stalls are done but still waiting on the transformer. Great location... maybe this will push Ohio to install Superchargers on the turnpike like New Jersey is doing.

Surprisingly, the pin on Tesla’s Find Us map is actually correct. Usually the pin is centered on the town name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tdreamer
Rolling Prairie East, IN (Knute Rockne Service Plaza)

Along Primary Interstates: I-80, I-90
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None
Along State Routes: None

I-80

To: Mishawaka, IN - 25.5 miles
Diversion: 0.1 miles
To: Angola, IN - 91 miles

I-90

To: Mishawaka, IN - 25.5 miles
Diversion: 0 miles
To: Angola, IN - 91 miles

To: St Joseph, MI (I-80, US-31, MI-139, MI-63) - 42.9 miles
To: Muskegon, MI (I-80, US-31-I-94-I-196-US-31) - 127 miles
To: Hudsonville, MI (I-80, US-31-I-94-I-196) - 112.1 miles
To: Marshall, MI (I-80, US-31-I-94) - 125.2 miles
To: Fort Wayne, IN (I-80, US-31, US-30, IN-3) - 111.6 miles
To: Kokomo, IN (I-80, US-31) - 112 miles
(Locations to the west would/will be served by the westbound Wilbur Shaw Service Plaza)

V3 Supercharger that will help speed up charging and improve density along the Indiana Turnpike.

This is excellent news. If anyone could get a picture that would be amazing. Also, will there be a West Bound station as well?

The Tesla supercharger map is showing a coming soon supercharger at the Howe Rest Area on the East Side of the State Toll Road. Is anyone willing to scout that out?
This picture was posted on plugshare for the current EVConnect chargers on westbound travel plaza. Tesla supercharger construction perhaps?

Attachments

• tesla_sc.jpg
    tesla_sc.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 258