Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Roseville

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by this AM, and no activity. Might have the day or morning off (it is easter). A week ago they said they should be done by the 24th, but doesn't look that way.
IMG_20140420_094149_072.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if this crew is done by that date. Looks like most of the concrete was poured and back filled Saturday. I saw them installing all the wiring as well which looks to be done by your pictures. They could wrap things up in the next or two, but the question is how long until they get permission to operate.

I'm surprised they left their compacting tools out in the open on a day they aren't working.

Very nice. I was going to swing by yesterday AM, but pouring rain and the traffic made me decide otherwise. Glad you were able to get new pics today.
I like this configuration where you drive past the charger to park. Much less likely for these spots to get ICED.

Hopefully this SC will be operational soon.

Very nice. I was going to swing by yesterday AM, but pouring rain and the traffic made me decide otherwise. Glad you were able to get new pics today.
I like this configuration where you drive past the charger to park. Much less likely for these spots to get ICED.

Hopefully this SC will be operational soon.

where these chargers are... The only iceing would be maybe during the holidays. They are far from anything, especially anything that would ever get busy.

I talked to a contact in Roseville Electric. The meter was requested on Friday and she thought it should be there this week. Then it can be wired up to power and tested.

- - - Updated - - -

Also talked to a assistant mall manager. He was going to recommend to his manager that they post a number people could call for a cart to pick them up and take them into the mall. Would you use such a facility?

I talked to a contact in Roseville Electric. The meter was requested on Friday and she thought it should be there this week. Then it can be wired up to power and tested.

- - - Updated - - -

Also talked to a assistant mall manager. He was going to recommend to his manager that they post a number people could call for a cart to pick them up and take them into the mall. Would you use such a facility?
How far is the supercharger from places to eat.