Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Roslyn Heights, NY

Crisss1205

Aug 9, 2020
Long Island
I haven’t seen this anywhere on the forum or on Supercharge.info but it looks like the supercharger in Roslyn Heights is almost done. Spotted this on a FB group.

Looks like it would be in the CVS parking lot on Willis Ave right off the LIE and Northern State.

18FADF93-C898-41BF-85E3-142EF277129E.jpeg

72BD453D-FF4B-426D-98A1-F87DE80CC528.jpeg

Galve2000

May 20, 2013
NYC
This is a much needed SCer location.

Ever since Syosset was “decommissioned” there has been no easy way to leave the city heading East with only 30-40 miles of rated range. (I find myself in this predicament all the time, unfortunately.)

but now, Even with 30 miles RR, we can head out from the city and have enough to get to the 1st easily accessible and FAST SCer…

never mind that my 2015 85D is totally throttled and doesn’t really do much more than 90 kW charging. But I’ll take it.

Last night I dropped my car off at a destination charger so I’d have enough range to make it out East. But often, I like to make the trip on a whim, and it’s been hard to do this with the 1st easily accessible SCer near LIE being Plainview…

Good times!

Reactions: Big Earl

Big Earl

bnkwupt
Supporting Member
Jul 12, 2017
Springfield, VA
It’s open, but overhead lights not working yet. View attachment 689413

I saw that Model X at the Hauppauge Supercharger early yesterday morning. Younger guy; pretty sure he’s living in there… looked like a neat setup.

If that’s your matte black Plaid, I think I saw you yesterday, too. Do you have the replica limited edition badge on the back? Hauling ass, as expected.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC