Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Round Rock, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Owners Clubs of Austin & San Antonio hosted a ribbon cutting today. Lots of Teslas there!

Attachments

• 8DF21ADF-65C3-4A53-9175-603D29BD41E8.jpeg
    8DF21ADF-65C3-4A53-9175-603D29BD41E8.jpeg
    461.9 KB · Views: 139
I *think* these four pages have answered my question

I went from DAL to SAT a week or so ago and was planning on stopping at Round Rock. When I entered "Round Rock Supercharger into the nav system, it just shrugged its shoulders and gave me a seemingly random list of superchargers. We found it in the end on the map and selected it that way, but my question was: "is there a special trick to finding these by typing the name into the nav system, or was this 'missing' because it's so new?"

I *think* these four pages have answered my question

I went from DAL to SAT a week or so ago and was planning on stopping at Round Rock. When I entered "Round Rock Supercharger into the nav system, it just shrugged its shoulders and gave me a seemingly random list of superchargers. We found it in the end on the map and selected it that way, but my question was: "is there a special trick to finding these by typing the name into the nav system, or was this 'missing' because it's so new?"
I've found that if you've already got a route in the nav that includes charging it doesn't display other superchargers on the route.
The Round Rock location does show up in the car though. You could try using the app to find it the send it to the car.

• Helpful
Reactions: CarlS