Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Russell, KS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CB8047F2-4CA3-41C7-90F6-2606B7B1D5F3.jpeg
2A9AB80E-1148-49C4-AD96-FE1550058805.jpeg

Checked in again today. Doesn’t look like any further progress has been made since the last photos.

Reactions: OHWebs
0106E668-AB93-4A54-BCC8-C0A19A01BB58.jpeg
E3F08E91-6D1C-438F-957D-BBEDB2971FC1.jpeg

We stopped by again today. Still bagged. Also you can see where the conductors haven’t been run down the new power pole into the conduits yet to the transformer.

There has been some digging going on since my last visit. Looks like Sonic is installing a sprinkler system around the parking lot perimeter along with some landscaping. Notice the large pile of top soil bags to the right of the first cabinet.

Reactions: OHWebs
View attachment 939306View attachment 939307

We stopped by again today. Still bagged. Also you can see where the conductors haven’t been run down the new power pole into the conduits yet to the transformer.

There has been some digging going on since my last visit. Looks like Sonic is installing a sprinkler system around the parking lot perimeter along with some landscaping. Notice the large pile of top soil bags to the right of the first cabinet.
We drove by here about 3 weeks ago on a trip to/from Topeka from Denver. I noticed this as well, so they must be having delays getting the local power company to finish the install. With inspections still required, it seems this location may not be open for quite a while, which is too bad because the Hays spot - while it's nice having Old Chicago as a food/bev option - is small and on busy summer weekends (like next weekend) will probably be full and a line of cars waiting.

Stopped by again last evening. No change.

This one is going to be handy. There was a line at the Hays Supercharger last night. Instead of waiting I pushed on to my destination as I had enough charge for that. But now I’m a bit limited here and dependent on a 120V outlet over the weekend to get me back to Hays.

Last edited: