Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rutland, Vermont

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am heading up to Killington area on the 5th and plan to use this supercharger. May make a video. Also I had a new V3 system installed about 40 minutes away from my home and noticed for the first few weeks it only charge at 80 to 100 kW so it does seem they keep the juice down for some time. Now it does the 250 kW when I have a low state of charge. Anyone know if they plan to go to 12 stalls here? Seems the Tesla website says 12 even though the in car app & abetterrouteplaner shows 6.

I am heading up to Killington area on the 5th and plan to use this supercharger. May make a video. Also I had a new V3 system installed about 40 minutes away from my home and noticed for the first few weeks it only charge at 80 to 100 kW so it does seem they keep the juice down for some time. Now it does the 250 kW when I have a low state of charge. Anyone know if they plan to go to 12 stalls here? Seems the Tesla website says 12 even though the in car app & abetterrouteplaner shows 6.

I doubt they will go 12 given the usage. I have never seen any VT supercharger full, or anywhere close to full. I haven't checked the size of the transformer though, I could do that the next time I go by.

I visited VT this past weekend and used this SC twice. Looks like it is still throttled down as I never received more then 130 kW. The first time I visited our Model Y was at 13%.

The Burlington fills up during the Xmas shopping season due to half the spaces being ICEd. I saw Berlin full once too, due to 2 stalls being out-of-order.

That Healthy Living parking lot can fill up at most random times too. I lived in BTV for a while -- before the chargers went in -- and finding a spot there was often hit-or-miss. I was quite surprised when I found out that's where the chargers were going - it's a crammed and busy lot and there's often a lot of traffic to get back onto 89. Somewhere in Williston would have certainly been a friendlier option.

I have never seen any VT supercharger full,

I've had to for a spot in Burlington many a-time. I've even had to wait in Brattleboro on busy travel days. When tourism returns, Rutland is going to get busy - at least until something goes into the Bennington/Manchester area.

This is championship-level ICEing - not only is that a massive truck, but it's carrying fossil fuels!

Rutland VT ICE.jpg

Seen yesterday afternoon. He left before I did.

This is great! Rutland has been on the "coming soon" map for a while. Rt 7 has decent coverage with ChAdeMo, but could really use a supercharger. Eventually I'd also like to see Bennington and St Johnsbury get one. I don't typically drive my Model 3 up to VT, but if I do this would be a great location for me.
Bennington VT is finally getting superchargers! should be done before the end of the year

• Informative
Reactions: mikevbf and kayak1
I have nominated and voted for Bennington as a supercharger location the last couple times, but here is the list of winners from last time:
Branson, Missouri
San Simeon, California
Kanab, Utah
Tadoussac, Quebec
Ange-Gardien, Quebec

• Informative
Reactions: kayak1