Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rutland, Vermont

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excited for this one – it's been encouraging to see Vermont pushing adoption of fast charging but CCS has a big lead over the Supercharger network. Thinking hard about road-tripping back home to Albany for the holidays, and this opens up options for a trip up to Burlington to see friends. Definitely going to help out with ski access too!

Excited for this one – it's been encouraging to see Vermont pushing adoption of fast charging but CCS has a big lead over the Supercharger network. Thinking hard about road-tripping back home to Albany for the holidays, and this opens up options for a trip up to Burlington to see friends. Definitely going to help out with ski access too!

Rutland's not really on the way from Albany to Burlington, you'd be taking a 30-minute detour and driving on the traffic-y route 7 for longer. This time of year, you can easily make the trip without stopping to charge at all - I leave Crossgates SC with 90% and arrive at the Healthy Living SC in South Burlington with 35-40% in a long range Model 3. But, if you really wanted to charge, Queensbury or the new V3 in Chestertown would be much more convenient, plus the drive is more pleasant.

Rutland's not really on the way from Albany to Burlington, you'd be taking a 30-minute detour and driving on the traffic-y route 7 for longer. This time of year, you can easily make the trip without stopping to charge at all - I leave Crossgates SC with 90% and arrive at the Healthy Living SC in South Burlington with 35-40% in a long range Model 3. But, if you really wanted to charge, Queensbury or the new V3 in Chestertown would be much more convenient, plus the drive is more pleasant.
If you stop at lawsons and the alchemist and prohibition pig....it’s perfect :) then again I made the trip just fine in the winter by stopping in glens falls

I drove by the Stewarts store/gas station where they are installing!! My son-in-law said I had to post so!! Enjoy and find the beauty in Vermont!
IMG_1309.JPG
IMG_1310.JPG

It's not the fastest route, but it's the route that lets you take Route 100 and enjoy some twisties!

Reactions: Fiver
I pass by this location almost every day. From the moment a shovel hit the ground, this went up FAST. It looked like they completed work on Friday afternoon and appears to be ready, but as of Saturday, no charge. My best guess is that they have (or will be soon) filing for a CO with the zoning administrator to certify that the project is complete and in conformance with their original zoning/development permit application. They probably cannot flip the switch until the zoning officer hands over a CO to certify project completion.

Attachments

• 7A9B4B2A-2E38-4BA3-8ADA-591AF118B412.jpeg
    7A9B4B2A-2E38-4BA3-8ADA-591AF118B412.jpeg
    639.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 08E4AE05-1616-425B-9397-A762CDB2811F.jpeg
    08E4AE05-1616-425B-9397-A762CDB2811F.jpeg
    676.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 7AB4A7D0-7168-4017-9EDE-8679A088203C.jpeg
    7AB4A7D0-7168-4017-9EDE-8679A088203C.jpeg
    652.7 KB · Views: 98