Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sacramento, CA - Arden Way (LIVE 11 Aug 2018, 19 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not too fond of that location either. If you think traffic is bad on a regular day, just think how bad it is during Black Friday or Christmas time. I got hit in the area years ago XMas shopping where the Toys 'R Us is located. Guess I won't have to worry about that store anytime soon.

Would have made more sense to build Urban chargers somewhere in Midtown where the traffic isn't as bad.

Ideally they should put another SuperCharger between Sacramento and Manteca which would be Lodi or Galt and scrub the Stockton one for the time being or just make that an Urban charger.
agree. except stockton is fine too.

elk grove, delta shores would've made the most sense. pretty nice setup they have there.

June 6th, 2018 update.

Ivan Karpenko

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-7_2-33-51.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-7_2-33-51.jpeg
    599.5 KB · Views: 124
Let me try again. I tried to copy/paste straight from Google Photos (not the link). Downloaded picture this time.

edit: confirmed working with another browser not logged into GMail. I had to circle around a couple of aisles before I found an open spot. Weekday ~1:30PM so it's not looking good if you think the spots will not get ICEd.
IMG_0552.jpg
IMG_0553.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Reactions: TonyPham and TMobe
Very nice! Hopefully they won’t be iced
Definitely will be iced. Security I think is fairly good here. Maybe they will ticket...I hope. I was surprised to see in the pics no signage poles behind each charger like more locations saying "Tesla only". Or something to that effect. Cement is poured and not all of these chargers have a place in front of it to put a sign.