Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sacramento, CA - Arden Way (LIVE 11 Aug 2018, 19 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I noticed this today when looking through detail option from supercharge.info:

upload_2018-9-8_6-51-52.png

Under Battery Storage it says "Yes". Does anyone know what that's supposed to mean? Does this only apply to other Urban Chargers?

Doing a touch and go visit to this Supercharger. It’s hilarious that the stalls in the garage are so much easier to get into but everyone here right now (including me) went for the back-in angled stalls outside. And someone thought we’d have such problems parking in those stalls that we apparently need to have signage for them.

8772EF7E-5DEE-42BF-AE5C-6A0497A06CA7.jpeg

Well after seeing how some of us do back-in parking maybe we do need this sign. :rolleyes:

Bruce.

Doing a touch and go visit to this Supercharger. It’s hilarious that the stalls in the garage are so much easier to get into but everyone here right now (including me) went for the back-in angled stalls outside. And someone thought we’d have such problems parking in those stalls that we apparently need to have signage for them.

View attachment 364473

Well after seeing how some of us do back-in parking maybe we do need this sign. :rolleyes:

Bruce.

On-street parking for two blocks in downtown Bridgeport, California, is similar. Parking used to be parallel. Now it is back-in without the benefit of the signs to explain how to park!

View attachment 364473

Bruce.
I did backup a bit askew the first time I was at Arden.... Now I always go in the garage too.

Reactions: TonyPham
Hi DocJR,
Thanks for coming in and the opportunity to detail the ‘War Horse’, and the kind words.

Tesla Fam,
A little about the biz, if that’s OK.
We are open 10-6 daily, take drive ups or you can book an appointment... and we do accept credit cards. We are opening another location in Marin in July and then a few more later this year... always open for location suggestions.

thanks!

Hi DocJR,
Thanks for coming in and the opportunity to detail the ‘War Horse’, and the kind words.

Tesla Fam,
A little about the biz, if that’s OK.
We are open 10-6 daily, take drive ups or you can book an appointment... and we do accept credit cards. We are opening another location in Marin in July and then a few more later this year... always open for location suggestions.

thanks!
Absolutely top notch detail service, highly recommended!

I wanted to give a shout out to Arden mall and their partnership with the Tesla community. We noticed lots of trash being left at the supercharger stalls but there was no available trashcan.

We asked them if one could be provided and a day later they installed one with twice a day servicing!
4120D3E8-17A4-4517-A1CB-0BDAC01A8183.jpeg

In a survey of Tesla owners and supercharger behavior that we conducted trash cans were the number one desired amenity... So let’s all be sure to use it! :)

I wanted to give a shout out to Arden mall and their partnership with the Tesla community. We noticed lots of trash being left at the supercharger stalls but there was no available trashcan.

We asked them if one could be provided and a day later they installed one with twice a day servicing!
View attachment 554867

In a survey of Tesla owners and supercharger behavior that we conducted trash cans were the number one desired amenity... So let’s all be sure to use it! :)
Nice work!!!

Reactions: Electric Joy